If gardening has always interested you and if growing plants provides you with a satisfaction that is second to none, it is high time that you upgrade yourself with the recent developments in the industry. It is time to make way for hydroponics.
Wondering what hydroponics is?
It is a subset of hydroculture that makes use of sand, gravel, or liquid with added nutrients to grow plants. So, did I forgot mentioning the use of soil? Well, no, I skipped it purposely. This is because hydroponics does not use soil to grow plants.
Do you think that’s unbelievable?
It actually is! Before you start thinking about how plants obtain the required nutrients which are essential for their growth, let me mention that all the required minerals and nutrients are provided to the plants in a water solvent.
But there is more to this amazing process:
- It doesn’t pollute the soil with any fertilizers and pesticides (No points for guessing that because soil is not used, anyway).
- Hydroponics allows you to grow plants all year round, irrespective of the season. Don’t be surprised if you get to enjoy melons in winter!
- You can cultivate the crops both inside and outside.
- Hydroponics helps you use the water resources judiciously.
- It allows you to grow more plants in a given area. This is why hydroponics is considered to be the right fit for the ever-growing population.
- No weeding is required.
- And a lot more!
Curious to know in-depth information about hydroponics? Rest assured, I have covered the varied nuances related to this process in detail inside this book.
Inside, you will find details on:
- Basic principles of hydroponics
- All of the best hydroponically grown plants to start in your backyard
- Ways how hydroponics differ from traditional soil gardening
- Ways how you can build your own hydroponic system
- Various types of hydroponic systems
- The six main types of hydroponic systems and how to choose the one best suitable for your budget and needs
- Seven myths and seven mistakes you need to avoid like the plague if you want to grow healthy, hydroponically grown plants
- Steps to prevent plant diseases and avoid pest!
- Mediums required for hydroponic systems
- And various other topics!
However, I have also included a bonus chapter inside which will help you in running your own hydroponic business. Yes, you can kick-start your own business and start raking money with little efforts!
Do not miss out on any of these topics to boost your knowledge. Who know if this is the billion-dollar idea that you were waiting for?
If you want to find out how to build your hydroponic garden and avoid beginners’ mistakes, scroll up and click the “buy now” button!